Milan

Milan.....hmmm don't have many pictures to post here.  I wasn't super excited for this one for a few different reasons.  #1. I couldn't really walk due to both my ankles being mildly sprained.  #2. It was Saturday and a big end of the season sale bonanza.  There were people  everywhere and it was a flippen zoo.  Some of the stores, of course, were ridiculously expensive and I was told over and over again that I had "European sizes" as saying to me.."hey fatty American" this shit  isn't going to fit you.  It was still a beautiful city and you could tell it really was the "Fashion Capital of the World". These Europeans dress to the hilt.

The Duomo ..it was rainy that day :(






Shopping in Milan....this jacket would have been perfect for my Vespa. If only I had 500 dollars to pay for it...Jeesh. 







No comments:

Post a Comment